Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kris Holms and the unicycle

So today I was looking for a few email addresses and I came across a site dedicated to unicycling by Kris Holm.  I met Kris at a wedding recently and we mostly talked about climbing but I had no idea that he was this huge unicycle guy.  When I think about unicycles. I think of those guys riding over the Burrard street bridge in the morning and everytime I pass these guys I think to myself, wouldn't  two wheels be a little more practical for the commute?  

In my search, I came across a few videos of Kris doing his thing and it is impressive!  When we were chatting Kris had said that unicycling is like climbing because it is technical and requires problem solving to figure out new challenges.  Now that I have seen the videos, I would have to say that unicycling is balls to the walls!  This stuff seems crazy!

Here is a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment