Friday, February 20, 2009

To my loyal fans

This post goes out to my loyal fans. What have I been doing all week? Thinking of ways to dazzle and trick you into telling your friends and family about this blog. How am I going to do it? I have no idea. Gift bags? Prize draw? Nude Photos? Then I got thinking...LOYAL fans dont need any prize. They are satisfied with the simple pleasure of reading my true to life words and pondering their complexities in the moment.
I digress........

So what has been going on? Squamish has been going on. The weather has been off the hook this week and people have been calling my phone line day and night with their sweet stories of perfect friction. I myself had the opportunity to take in the forest wednesday night and I was suprised that there was not more people in the forest. What is wrong with you people?

Anyways...this weekend is going to be sick. A lot of people are climbing and the vibe is going to be pretty sweet. I suggest getting in your car and climbing on saturday. It will be worth it.

I am going to leave you with another skate video because skateboarding is killing it right now. Thursday night I went to the hastings park and got old school on the bowls there. Needless to say everyone was better than me. I think I am going to have to take Rich there for a "First Try Friday" dropping in on the bowl. anyone got a video camera?

Enjoi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment